- moments of intentional remembering, cherishing the gift of our child’s life and love
- time spent with others who understand and are patient with our roller coaster ride
- making efforts - even small ones - to see the goodness that is still around us
- listening for what our precious child’s life has taught us
- and more moments of intentional, deeply grateful remembrances
I notice . . . that this has been a difficult time.
I am aware of . . . the grief I am feeling.
I acknowledge . . . my struggles and the struggles of those around me.